You can download various documents from this section: those related to BDtrans certifications and registrations, those that show the current ADR transport regulations, and the procedure to follow in case of an incident with a product that is considered dangerous.
Corporate Management Policy
- Authorisation to transport waste
- General Sanitary Register as a transporter of food and food additives
- Register of the animal feed sector and animal sub-products and derived products not destined for human consumption (SANDACH)
- Sanitary Register of Food Industries and Products as a transporter from Catalonia
- Royal Decree 97-2014, of 14 February, regulating the transport of dangerous goods by road in Spanish territory.
- Order FOM/2861/2012, of 13 December, regulating the administrative control document required for the public transport of goods by road.
- Table 126.96.36.199 of Exemptions related to quantities transported per transport unit (ADR Regulations)
- • Restrictions on the movement of vehicles carrying general and special goods.
Can we help you?
Tell us what you need and our team will contact you to see how we can help.